Saturday, 21 March 2009

ATC's and Other Goodies..








I had a lovely surprise yesterday - our postman delivered a lovely package from America, from Kristen. We swapped 3 more ATC's and she sent me a lovely load of swag to play with, plus she made me a gorgeous recipe book. There was a bag full of phrases and sayings, a tiny notebook, some pretty vellums, brill die cuts, postal ephemera, tiny pegs and die cut square hangers and four different flavours of Kool-Aid, which was totally new to me but absolutely gorgeous, although I have only tried the orange one yet - it actually makes a jugful but I only used half a cup of sugar .. the ATC's are just gorgeous, have taken a couple of close ups for you to feast your eyes on them......

4 comments:

Christina said...

I agree I never use the full cup of sugar wayyyyy to sweet but great goodies!

Sandie R said...

Great ATC you received and lovely swag as well. I haven't had Kool-Aid since I was a kid. I know out there is a technique for embossing with sugar free Kool-aid in your clear embossing powder to get scented embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving lovely comments.

Kristen Hermanny said...

Glad you liked everything, and got everything. I will post some close ups of your ATCs today, because your photo shoot looks better than mine, and I want to do yours the same justice.
Have a GREAT day, ED!!!

This trade was great! I have to post my trade from Finland as well now.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.