Tuesday 3 March 2009

Arty Girlz - Blue and Yellow


These colours are out of my comfort zone, but I looked at my Audrey and i did her in blue and yellow - unintentionally - so I thought, let's have a go ... and here is my ATC in blue and yellow - the fabulous button is one I found in a bag of buttons I got from a charity shop for 50p - I coloured the outer part in felt tip, but it's come out black - sorry about that folks :-) the flower stamp is a Laura Ashley one.
Why not pop over to Arty Girls Challenge Blog to see all the gorgeous blue and yellow creations.

12 comments:

K said...

gorgeous atc!

Julie Allain said...

WOW This is wonderful Ed!!

Thanks for joining in with another Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

June said...

Gorgeous blue and yellow ED, I love the ribbon too its just right
Hugs June

vintage wil said...

Wow this is gorgeous !
great image ,love it.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and feminine. Love the bow!

Anonymous said...

Ed, I do so love how you have arranged all those really gorgeous elements. Your colors are beautiful, too.
Faye

Kristen H said...

I love how you inked the edges of this, Ed!!! It is wonderful. I like the way you laid it out to with the angles and it is really interesting.
xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Love the blue colours and stamping and distressing is just perfect. Hugs from Desire

Unknown said...

This is great. I like the stneciled look of the whole thing

LynnF said...

Gorgeous art, Ed! I love yellow and blue...you've created a treasure, to be sure! Lynn F.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors.

Crissi Harvey said...

wow its stunning Ed

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx