Friday, 23 January 2009
Today's little treasure is shared with the blessings of her Nanna Kristen, her name is Peyton, -- look at those tresses, such a beautiful colour!!
and a perfect pink post for Pink Saturday, over at How Sweet the Sound go and visit Beverley and see all the other lovely pink things. I also wanted to share with you some home truths that a friend of mine emailed to me, asome of these are so true and since my posts mostly consist of beautiful little girls dressed in pink, I thought these sayings were just perfect!
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a dust-buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.
Happy Pink Saturday everyone xx