Saturday 2 June 2012

Cards for my Soldiers overseas ....

Love this Stampin Up image (Carol gave me her set, thanks so much Carol xx) simple words, nice sentiment, perfect for a soldier to send to his Mum perhaps :-)
I try to keep my Sympathy cards as simple as possible, they work better for me that way ..
KanBan make it so easy for us to make pretty cards - sometimes I cheat and buy a page of images, these took my fancy, such soft pretty colours ...
My Paper Inspirations Gibson Girl has been around for years, and is still as fresh as ever (wish I could say the same about me)

2 comments:

Carol - A K A "Lexiemarkone" said...

Hi Ed
Lovely cards as usual - like the iris one - glad the stamps are in use! xx

Carol - A K A "Lexiemarkone" said...

Hi Ed
Lovely cards as usual - like the iris one - glad the stamps are in use! xx