Friday 6 November 2009

Art Deco card


This is a fancy fold card, I picked the idea up whilst blog hopping, but forgot to write down the name, so if you visit, whoever you are, thank you and I love your ideas. I made it with two sheets of A4 card, a beige mottled sheet and gold mirri card. The mottled card was sliced up to fit into the folds of the gold card. The word stamps were Stampin Up and the image is Hampton Arts Cozy Lady... I held the folds in place with thin double sided tape and finished off with some jewelled brads in toning colours..

Finally, I can post this today as it is my friend Carol's birthday (link down the left hand side) and it was made for her.

3 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I seen same blog doing this card also. lovely card.

Mel X said...

What an unusual but brilliant design. Works really well - love it.! Fabulous image Ed and I love the gold edging it really adds to the glamour and feel of the era!

Mel X

Unknown said...

Yes i seen this design somewhere too but cant rmember where - what a pair we are, im trying to find it now for the tutorial on how to make it lol.

Your card is beautiful you have done a fab job.