Sunday 11 October 2009

What a weekend ........






I went to Port Sunlight Craft and Stamp show yesterday, took hubby along for a culture shock (he said it reminded him of a cattle market, or being dragged round a jumble sale with him mum when he was a lad..) and actually we had a brilliant day. Met up with my friend Carol - pop over and see her gorgeous cards - had a good chin way, and a great spend - even more so than usual, because hubby kept putting a word in here and there about how I could use particular stamps - and of course, to keep the peace, I agreed with him every time :-)
These cards are the result of a lovely weekend of play with mostly new stuff, stamps are Artistic Stamper, Hampton Arts, Stamps Away, Penny Black, Beach Bum stamps and a few of my own. Fraid there is overkill with turquoise because I also bought a luscious new Vintage ink pad from Ranger and just found some card to matt and layer that matched perfectly.

6 comments:

Merry said...

Love the colour you have used...the cards are wonderful. Really like the lady image.

Sandie R said...

Great cards Ed and a lovely colour. Lucky you getting hubby to attend a stamping show and sale.

LynnF said...

Such beautiful cards, Ed!!! Lucky you getting to a show with your DH, and his encouraging you to acquire new products to play with...good for you!!! You have such a special knack with these cards...each is a treasure! Hugs, LynnF

Judy said...

Once again thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, Ed! You certainly enjoyed the craft show, one here last weekend but never got there, all my 'hands-on' stuff lying idle since I joined the digital world!

Kristen H said...

Here it is, the free Digi-Tom!
Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I hope you like it! Have a great day! Have fun with him, and if you want, let others know about the free image, thanks!
This grouping is GORGEOUS!!! The color and images are great! I love this set!

Monica-FC said...

I love these cards ed. especailly the last one. reminds me of the 50's. love that. :)