Well, this is a first for me - had to look up what to do, think I will tag some of my new blogging sisters, that way we will all learn a little about each other :-)plus of course, a couple of new blog friends ..
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Sally tagged me so here's my answers for those interested enough to read this bit of info......
1. Over the last 18 months, I have made more than 1,000 cards for charity concerns, local and in Scotland, Kent and Spain (mainly animal, children and cancer charities)
2. I love bananas - and I love Branston pickle TOGETHER on a sandwich (well it is a fruit chutney.
3. I am a nature nut (thankfully so is hubby) we have wild bird feeding stations and plants for bees and ladybirds and butterflies all over our postage stamp of a garden.
4. I HATE admitting defeat and would rather turn something round if at all possible.
5. I also HATE throwing things away - food or craft stuff, would rather find a way to use them or recycle them if at all possible .
6. I really, really, really HATE bad manners and rudeness of any description, be it queue jumpers or just nasty people, a smile uses less muscles than a frown and a simple 'Thank You' costs nothing.
7. I wear my heart on my sleeve, get hurt easily and worry about people and stuff that shouldn't really concern me .
***** ***** *****
Right, this next bit is going to take some thinking about, so I will post what I have for now and come back in a short while ...(if anyone smells anything awful, it's my brain working overtime trying to think !!)
Right now for a drum roll dahdahdahdahdahdah~~~~~~~