Friday 6 March 2009

Some Cards




These cards have been dry embossed along the top edges and down the side, and I touched them with chalks to add a little colour. I added a butterfly stamped on acetate and a 3D butterfly to one of the cards..


This one was painted with Twinkling H20's - it's such a shame the company making these tiny pots of paint has gone out of business, I recently discovered them, and love using them.........




I love this stamp - I have been asked to make some dog and cat cards for a friend, this one is the first. It's an Imagina stamp by Clarity Stamps. It's coloured with watercolour pencils.


I'ver shown the back and front of this card, so you can see how it's made, it's just a bit of fancy folding, but it looks so different.

10 comments:

LynnF said...

Exquisite, Ed...very soft and lovely! Lynn F.

Sandie R said...

These are lovely cards Edna. You have been really creative and I love the butterfly one.

Unknown said...

Ed I love it all...why is is you post so many things when I take a computer break? Just wondering LOL

Heather Robinson said...

You've been busy! I love the dry embossed cards. I forgot about the technique. It always looks so elegant.

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous but the first one is my fave with the dandelions.

Unknown said...

ese are al so pretty, I love the dry embossing

Patricia said...

Thank so much for viewing my ~Pinks. Your cards are lovely. Hope to talk with you again soon - have a great rest of the week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards Ed!
Thank you for your birthday wishes.Your card has not arrived yet.I will let you know when it does.

Julie

Sally said...

Love all these cards, they look stunning!

Chrissy D said...

Lovely cards! I am enjoying your music too! I love Patsy Cline!