Saturday 28 March 2009

All Carded Out Now ..






Had a mad week this week, no time for challenges, I have been making cards to donate to some of the charities I help, all different types, styles and techniques. A while ago, I had a lovely time using my friend Carol's stash of Stampin Up sets, so, I have finished off all those cards, plus made lots using my stamps, including a Flower Soft one, (don't use Flower Soft very often - looks good but goes everywhere)
You can double click on the photo's to look closer, hope you like !!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

and what a nice selection of cards you have made, there is something for all tastes amongest them.
I hope they sell well and you make lots of cash for a good cause

Unknown said...

Wow you were busy! Great selections.

Kristen H said...

Great job, Ed. What a wonderful act of kindness. You Rock!!!


I am looking for some skull stamps for you...Whenever I am out. I will try to find the inkadinkadoo one for you, but if not, I will design you your very own skull. I love skulls!

Sandie R said...

You have been a mad woman this week but in a good and nice way. Lol These are all just beautiful Edna but I have to say the two kitten ones really melted my heart, lovely images and great work

Kathy W said...

what a good week of work and such a nice cause to make some handcrafter cards for others

Chrissy D said...

Holy Moly Ed!!! You sure have been busy! Each one is wonderful! I agree with Wendy!!! How kind!

Chrissy D said...

Holy Moly Ed!!! You sure have been busy! Each one is wonderful! I agree with Wendy!!! How kind!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

What a beautiful bunch of cards. You are so creative.