Saturday 27 July 2013

For the Boys and a bit more ...

This was made using a Joanna Sheen image - the background was stamped and I used a tear drop ink pad to add texture and colour. Love those words !!
Simple stamping, matting and layering and a tiny bow - finish !! Finally, I used another Joanna Sheen image, a simple greeting, and a card that is great (well I think so) for an engagement, anniversary or just for a couple celebrating something special together !! Hope you like my cards :-) Enjoy the lovely weather. Ed xx

1 comment:

Rosie said...

This is the only way I can see to answer your question left on my blog? The stamp you liked isn't actually a stamp, but a collage sheet print. However I do have a stamp which is like half of that face? Its by Hampton Art (as you guessed)and its name is Small Face Frame. Hope you manage to track it down - I'm afraid I've had it many years so it might not be easy to find!