Friday 24 April 2009

One Powerful Hour - Black Background


I made this ATC for a private swap group I belong to, and thought it would be perfect for this challenge, since it took minutes to make. I stamped a white ATC background card with red accents, added the Googled image, coloured her hat with red felt tip and red glitter glue, added a red and white embellishment to the bottom of the ATC, and bingo - finished ..One Powerful Hour is the place to go to check out all the black backgrounds, some awesome pieces of art !!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her! How RISQUE!

Unknown said...

She is fabulous and the black makes her so skinny (snickering under my breath LOL) Love her bright red glittery hat.

Thanks for taking the challenge and so no worries about multiple post on the site...I love that you got the link right, I have done the exact same thing a number of times.

Kristen H said...

Love this sassy lady! That bright red hat rocks, Ed!

Loved the jokes today too, Ed! Thanks.

kc_froglady said...

Great use of the color red on this one to make a striking contrast to the black!

Sandie R said...

This is wonderful, and not what I was expecting as \i scrolled down. LOL

Jeanette said...

This is wonderful. Love it. I'm glad I stopped by.

Jeanette